Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the TherRex™ board made in America?
Yes, we take pride in saying that the best balance board is, in fact, made in America. TherRex™ Innovations is also a veteran-owned business.
- How much does the TherRex™ Balance Board weigh?
The TherRex™ board weighs approximately 10 lbs.
- What is the TherRex™ board made out of?
The TherRex™ Balance Board is made of high-density polyethylene.
What are the dimensions?
23 13/16” diameter and 5 11/16” tall. Due to the manufacturing process these measurements may vary slightly.
- How much weight can the TherRex™ Balance Board support?
The balance board trainer is currently the strongest balance board on the market, supporting up to 500 lbs.
- What are the cone-shaped recesses on the bottom of the board?
These are called “kiss-offs,” and are the source of structural strength in the TherRex™ board. The kiss-offs extend to and meet the platform of the board.
- What is the clear plastic circle on the side of my TherRex™ Balance Board?
During the manufacturing process, a vent is placed in the mold in order to equalize pressure between the inside and outside of the mold. That vent creates a small hole in the side that we fill using a clear plastic plug.
- What is your return policy?
You may return an unused TherRex™ Balance Board in new condition within 30 days. You can also visit our Shipping & Returns page.
- What if I have a question that isn’t answered on the website?
- Please feel free to reach out to us directly at email@example.com or fill out a form online.